Meet and network with other fellows Gujarati’s. Attend and enjoy Mandal events FREE or for a nominal fee. Celebrate organized religious & cultural events with family and friends. Renewal is required each year. Annual membership is valid from April 1st to March 31st of the following year.
Here is more information about membership;
If you pay Membership Fees between
|April 1st – May 31st||June 1st – March 31st|
|Senior Couple (Annual)||$30||$60|
|Senior Single (Annual)||$15||$30|
Membership Information and Payment Instructions:
- Family: Husband & Wife with children up to 18 years, living in the same home.
- Single: Any individual at the age of 18 years and over. Account must be separate from parents.
PROOF OF GOVERNMENT-ISSUED ID MUST BE SUBMITTED ONLINE PRIOR TO COMPLETION OF PAYMENT OF FOLLOWING MEMBERSHIP.
- Senior (Single/Couple): An individual or couple at the age of 65 years and over. A spouse under the age of 65 is automatically entitled to a senior membership upon one of the spouses reaching the qualifying age.
- Student: An individual enrolled in an institution of full-time education between the age of 18 to 24 years. Proof of student must be submitted online along with government issue ID. Account must be separate from parents.
Very Important: Please be very careful in selecting the membership type. You or your family will receive membership benefits based on the type of membership you select.
For parents and students, a new account must be created.
Existing users, follow these steps to renew/upgrade your current membership.
- Sign in to your existing account- Please do not create a new account. Click here if you forget your User Name and/or Password.
- Click on the member’s area button in the navigation bar and then select “Membership Renewal.“
For New Membership Registration
Please click on the membership type you would like to purchase