Annual General Meeting
This notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of Gujarati Mandal Calgary will be held on as follow;
Date: Sunday, March 19, 2023
Time: 10.00 am
Venue: CICC Centre (INCA Hall), 826 EdmontonTrial N.E., Calgary, T1Y 6G3.Agenda for the Annual General Meeting shall be as follows:
- Adopting the agenda.
- Adopting the minutes of the last Annual General Meeting.
- Nomination for Executive Officers, Directors, and Advisory Council.
- Report from the President.
- Approval of financial statements for the year ended on December 31, 2022 (Draft see attached file)
- Remarks on the new building project
- Any other business.
- Electing Executive Officers, Directors, Advisory Council.
- Remarks from incoming President.
- Motion to destroy ballots if elections are conducted.
- Motion to adjourn the meeting.
Note that we have added item 3. to ease the process of election and items under any other business (Item 7) should be submitted prior to adopting the agenda. No additional items from the floor will be allowed after the agenda is adopted.
Nominations are now open for the following positions. Nominations must be received by the elections committee at least seven (7) days prior to elections:
- Executive Officers – President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer (1 Year)
- Directors (1 Year)
- Advisory Council
Registration is open for the above positions. The Nomination and Elections officers appointed by the Executive Committee are Mr. Vinay Dattani , Mr. Jitendra Davda , Mr. Manoj Raithatha,
If you are interested in any of the positions, kindly download the nomination form and submit it to any of the appointed election officials.
|Download Nomination Form|