20 Roundup Way SW
Calgary, AB T2G 2W1
Navratri Timing : 6:00PM to 1:00AM
ENTRANCE FEES :
- Active Members: Free for all 4 days
- Non-Members: $25/day, Kids below 5 years free. Non-member tickets will be sold at Venue only.
Please note that you will not be able to purchase/renew your membership online from October 2 to October 14, 2018
PARKING during our Garba event at BMO Centre
Regular Rate: $16/day/car for single entry and payable at the gate to parking authorities, we encourage all our members to do carpool with their friends and family members to avoid unnecessary cost. If you are planning to take public transit please visit Calgary transit website for timings: http://www.calgarytransit.com/plan-a-trip
For parking please park at LOT # 3 which is closet to our venue
Rules for the Entry
- Advise all members that if we have your name in system/or excel sheet will allow entry, if we will not find your name, you have to pay non-member fee at the counter and later on we will investigate and take decision about your membership and will refund the money you paid at counter within 10 days. Please update your profile on Gujarati Mandal Website account.
- Please be quite in the queue, wait for your number and get the entry peacefully.
- No Food or drinks including baby food will be allowed in the play area as per Genesis policy.
- There will be “zero tolerance” for the member/non-member for not maintaining the following GMC standards. Violators will be removed from the event and membership will be suspended.
Business Marketing, Promotion, and Advertisement
If you own a business or want to kick start a new business to next level, this Navratri celebration event will provide an excellent platform.
If you are an individual interested in the ongoing projects and activities of the Gujarat Mandal of Calgary such as Navaratri, you can help provide vital services and support to many departments within the mandal.