7555 Falconridge Blvd NE
Calgary, AB T3J 0C9
Navratri Timing : 6:00PM to 1:00AM
ENTRANCE FEES :
- Members: free for all days
- Non-Members: $25/day/adult, Kids below 5 years free
Please note that you will not be able to purchase/renew your membership online from October 2 to October 14, 2018
During weekdays of Navratri, we are going to have Navratri @ INCA Hall from 7 pm to 10 pm and we will be celebrating Dasera on October 19 @ the same place.
|Important information: This year Entry in our venue is strict ‘First come, First serve’ basis, if you leave venue you may have to wait to re-enter secure area if we exceed total headcount. In order to comply with Health, Safety and fire regulation we can accommodate a limited number of people in our venue. A fire marshall from the City of Calgary will be there during our event.|
- As per the City of Calgary fire safety standard only 1800 people will be allowed in.Once we reach 1800 we will stop the entry it includes ACTIVE MEMBERS .To avoid last minute disappointment please secure your entry before it reach max capacity of 1800 heads.
- Once you leave secure area entry will not be guaranteed if we max out our capacity.
- Advise all members that if we have your name in system/or excel sheet will allow entry, if we will not find your name,you have to pay non-member fee at the counter and later on we will investigate and take decision about your membership and will refund the money you paid at counter within 10 days. Please update your profile on Gujarati Mandal Website account.
- Please be quite in que, wait for your number and get the entry peacefully.
- No Food or drinks including baby food will be allowed in play area as per Genesis policy.
- There will be “zero tolerance” for the the member/non-member for not maintaining the following GMC standards. Violators will be removed from the event and membership will be suspended.
Business Marketing, Promotion, and Advertisement
If you own a business or want to kick-start a new business to the next level, this Navratri celebration event will provide an excellent platform.
If you are an individual interested in the ongoing projects and activities of the Gujarat Mandal of Calgary such as Navaratri, you can help provide vital services and support to many departments within the mandal.