7555 Falconridge Blvd NE
Calgary, AB T3J 0C9
The Gujarati Mandal of Calgary (GMofC) Diwali organizing committee and the GMofC Executive committee are very excited to bring to you the Diwali Dinner & Entertainment program.
- Let us celebrate this Diwali in our best Gujarati – Indian outfits and make it a very colorful and vibrant event.
Recommended dress code:
- Females – Chaniya Choli, Gujarati Style Sarees
- Men – Kurta / Pajama, Traditional Gujarati or Indian suits
NOTE: This is a family event and there will no alcohol served/sold at the event
- 5:30 pm – Door open – Meet & Greet
- 5:30 pm to 6:45 pm – Appetizers
- (Appetizer food will be removed at 6:45 pm so that setup work can start for Dinner)
- 6:00 pm President’s speech and Entertainment Program (Performances, Songs: Part 1)
- Entertainment Program (More Performances, Songs: Part 2)
- Dancing -DJ , Special Dessert
- 12:30 am – Program ends
|Online Ticket Booking System|