826 Edmonton Trail NE
Calgary, AB T2E 3J6
Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of Gujarati Mandal Calgary shall be held on,
Date: Saturday, March 24, 2018
Time: 10.00 am
Venue: CICC Centre (INCA Hall), 826 EdmontonTrial N.E., Calgary, T1Y 6G3.Agenda for the Annual General Meeting shall be as follows:
- Adopting the agenda.
- Adopting the minutes of the last Annual General Meeting.
- Nomination for Executives and Trustee.
- Report from the President/Executives.
- Approval of audited financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2017.
- Any other business.
- Electing members of the Executive Committee.
- Electing one Trustee for three years term and one for one year term.
- Remarks from incoming President.
- Motion to destroy ballots if elections are conducted.
- Motion to adjourn the meeting.
Note that we have added item 3. to ease the process of election and items under any other business (Item 7) should be submitted prior to adopting the agenda. No additional items from the floor will be allowed after the agenda is adopted.
Nominations are now open for following positions.
- Trustees – One position (3 Years) and one for one year.
- Officers – President, Vice President, Secretary, Treasurer (1 Year)
- Members at Large – 6 Positions (1 Year)
The registration is open.
The Nomination and Elections officers appointed by Executive Committee is Mr. Vinay Dattani , Mr. Jitendra Davda davdaj@ gmail.com, Mr. Manoj Raithatha,
To download nomination form and eligibility requirements Click here:
My Sincere request to all members especially young members to participate and be part of the Executive Committee, our mandal need new blood and new ideas for improvement. We encourage all members to participate in this meeting.
Gujarati Mandal of Calgary