WHEN: Saturday, November 9, 2019, at 6 pm (Doors open at 5:30 pm)
MEAL: A full vegetarian as well as No Onion/No Garlic meal with grand dessert choices. NON-ALCOHOLIC EVENT.
- 5:30 pm – Door open – Meet & Greet
- 5:30 pm to 6:15 pm – Appetizers
- (Appetizer food will be removed at 6:15 pm so that setup work can start for Dinner)
- 6:00 pm President’s speech and Entertainment Program (Performances)
- Entertainment Program (Live orchestra)
- Special Dessert
- 12:30 am – Program ends
Recommended dress code:
- Females – Chaniya Choli, Gujarati Style Sarees
- Men – Kurta / Pajama, Traditional Gujarati or Indian suits
Important: Read before completing the online booking
- Please note that there is a different ticket price for members and non-members.
- All Member discounted price tickets will be verified.
- To book active members ticket, you must provide Name and account ID number associated with their profile, and age. – Validation of age will be asked at a gate on the event day.
Online Ticketing Process
Step 1. Select your seat
Please note that the table number is at the top of seat you are selecting.
Step 2. Select ticket type from the list
- Member ($40) (Must be an active member of current year and age over 12 years)
- Member Child (Age over 5 to 12 years – $20) (Must be an active member of the current year)
- Non-Member ($55) (Age over 12 years)
- Non-Member Child (Age over 5 to 12 years – $25)
- Infants (Age below 5 years on November 9, 2019 – free but registration required)
Step 3. Select add to cart
Step 4. Repeat step 1 to 3 to book more seat
Step 5. Click on Go to Cart button (located bottom right of page)
Step 6. Review all tickets with table number and seats
Step 7. Click on Proceed to Checkout
Step 8. Fill all MANDATORY INFORMATION as requested
- If you are purchasing tickets at the membership rate, you must enter GMofC account ID number of EACH MEMBER to verify membership status. All members must have ACTIVE Gujarati Mandal Membership. Tickets of members without an active membership will be refunded. You can find out your membership ID number by login to your account.
- If you are purchasing tickets as a guest or for guest/non-members, please enter NA into membership account ID field.
Step 9. Review all information and proceed to online payment.
After completing your payment, you will receive an email for your ticket booking.
All tickets will be scanned by the Genesis Centre staff. Kindly have each person carry their own ticket for efficiency.
The Seating chart is best viewed with Google Chrom, Firefox or Safari browser on Desktop/Laptop – in mobile devices, it may have limited functionality for seat selection.
After completion of payment, you will receive an email for order confirmation and tickets. You must download all tickets and bring physically printed tickets for entry.
If you did not receive an email in your email inbox, check your spam/junk folder.
If you have any question or need assistance please contact us: