WHEN: Saturday, November 4, 2017, at 6 pm (Doors open at 5:30 pm)
MEAL: A full vegetarian as well as No Onion/No Garlic meal with grand dessert choices. NON-ALCOHOLIC EVENT.
- 5:30 pm – Door open – Meet & Greet
- 5:30 pm to 6:45 pm – Appetizers, Drinks (soft drinks)
- (Appetizer food will be removed at 6:45 pm so that setup work can start for Dinner)
- 6:00 pm Entertainment Program (Performances, Songs: Part 1)
- Entertainment Program (More Performances, Songs: Part 2)
- 50-50 draw and prizes.
- Dancing –DJ , Special Dessert
- 12:30 am – Program ends
Important: Read before completing online booking
- Please note that there is different ticket price for members and non-members.
- All Member discounted price tickets will be verified.
- To book active members ticket, you must provide Name and telephone number associated with their profile, and age. – Validation of age will be asked at a gate on event day.
Online Ticketing Process
Step 1. Select your seat
Please note that the table number is on the top of seat you are selecting.
Step 2. Select ticket type from list
- Member ($40) (Must be active member of current year and age over 12 years)
- Member Child (Age over 5 to 12 years – $20) (Must be active member of current year)
- Non-Member ($50) (Age over 12 years)
- Non-Member Child (Age over 5 to 12 years – $25)
- Infants (Age below 5 years on November 5, 2017 – free but registration required)
Step 3. Select add to cart
Step 4. Repeat step 1 to 3 to book more seat
Step 5. Click on Go to Cart button (located bottom right of page)
Step 6. Review all tickets with table number and seats
Step 7. Click on Proceed to Checkout
Step 8. Fill all MANDATORY INFORMATION as requested
Step 9. Review all information and proceed to online payment.
After completing your payment, you will receive an email for your ticket booking.
PLEASE PICK UP YOUR BARCODE PRINTED TICKETS AT HINDU TEMPLE, NE, ON OCT. 20th DURING ANNAKUT BETWEEN 7 pm – 9 pm OR from 38 Coral Springs Court, NE, Calgary T3J 3T4 over the weekends.
To pick up your tickets, you must bring a copy of order confirmation email.
If for any reason you are not able to collect your tickets during an above mentioned time, please contact Viral Gandhi at (403) 389 6346 for ticket collection instruction.
If you any question, feel free to contact our team by email. To contact us, click here you need any assistance.
Please take a printout of the order confirmation email to pick up your Diwali dinner tickets during Navratri at BMO Centre or instruction provided. This barcode printed ticket will be required to making entry at Grey Eagle Event Centre.
All tickets will be scanned by the Grey Eagle Event Centre (GEEC) staff. Kindly have each person carry their own ticket for efficiency.
The Seating chart is best viewed with Google Chrome or Firefox browser on Desktop/Laptop – in mobile devices, it may have limited functionality for seat selection.